Public Debate for Election 2000|
"To Empower to Practise Good
|965 Clover Court, Blue Bell, PA 19422
||T: (610) 277-0149
||F: (610) 277-3992
Im Ja P. Choi
Steve S. Choi
Il Hwan Kim
Sang Joo Kim
|Director for Systems Management
Director for Community Relations
Deputy Director for Voter Registration
Director for Outreach
|Tae Shik Kwon
Jae Jin Ma
Choon Ki Yoo
Ae Sook Yoon
Il Joong Yoon
|Director for Community Relations
Deputy Director for Outreach
Director for Ageing & Elder Care
Director for Voter Registration
Invitation to Collaborate
CAMC Sponsors Candidates' Public Debate for General Election, 2000
October 27, 2000 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Yuong Sang Presbyterian Church Mission Center*
706 Witmer Road, Horsham, PA 19044 (215) 542 - 0288
Agenda: Concerns and Issues of Our Community
We would like to invite you to work with us by proactively participating in the headlined event.
- [ ] Yes, I'll be there.
- [ ] Yes, I'll participate as a questioner:
[ ] I am a registered voter:
[ ] Democrat [ ] Republican
[ ] Independent [ ] Others__________________
[ ] a committeeman
[ ] I am a non-registered citizen.
[ ] I want to become a U. S. citizen.
- [ ] Yes, I'll participate as a volunteer. Please tell me more about it.
- [ ] Yes, I'll participate as a general audience.
- [ ] Yes, my organisation will participate as a collaborator. Please tell me more about it.
- [ ] Yes, I wish to disclose in advance a potential conflict of
interest in working with CAMC. Please let me have an opportunity to declare it/them:
- [ ] Yes, I've made a pledge to support a particular party: Name _________________________
- [ ] Yes, I've made political contribution(s):
[ ] cash
[ ] check
[ ] in-kind
[ ] campaign team [ ] friend(s) of ________________
[ ] volunteer
- [ ] Yes, I'll share this opportunity with my friends.
VOTE on November 7, 2000!
|Register to Vote!
||Vote to Voice!
||Voice and Empower!
Public Education Builds a Stronger Community.
The Korean-American Community (KAC) is an Integral Part of America.
CAMC is a not-for-profit,
nonpartisan, civic and educational organisation. It promotes ways to enhance
good citizenship and its practice. It is solely supported by voluntary
strives to provide public service pro bono publico in the public interest.
All staff members are non-paid volunteers.
This page last updated 10/16/2000 jdb